Hockey fans can rejoice—a return-to-ice schedule has been hashed out for the 2019-2020 NHL season. On August 1, the qualifying series (best-of-five) will kick off with five games. The remaining three series will begin the following day. Eastern Conference teams are heading to Toronto, while the Western Conference ones will meet in Edmonton. Betting Lines are already posted for everything scheduled between August 1 and 3 at Bovada, and series prices are also available for the eight matchups. Although it’s hard to assess how sharp teams will be after the forced hiatus, the match ups are looking quite competitive on the sports betting papers.
NHL Playoff Matchups
- The New York Rangers are paired with the Carolina Hurricanes
- The Florida Panthers are up against the New York Islanders
- The Montreal Canadiens will face off with the Pittsburgh Penguins
- The Chicago Blackhawks are against the Edmonton Oilers
- Winnipeg Jets will take on the Calgary Flames
- Minnesota is pitted against Vancouver
- Arizona Coyotes will face off with the Nashville Predators
- The Columbus Blue Jackets are paired up against the Toronto Maple Leafs
- Bet Every NHL Game at Bovada Now With a Free 50% Bet.
With so many games crammed into a two-day window, it’s tough to determine the best ones to watch. If you’re looking for a highly competitive matchup, the Florida Panthers (35-26-8)-New York Islanders (35-23-10) series is the tightest matchup on the odds board at Bovada SportsBook at the moment; both teams are —110 to win the series, but New York has a slight —115 edge to win the first game.